Beta Key Giveaway!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FEEN, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FEEN

FEEN Member

I'm sure there are some of you out there wanting to get your hands on a beta key, and have been waiting to do some for some time now. as some of you might know, they recently gave 1000 beta keys away. There is no need to go check your email, because those keys were not given to those of us that applied for it weeks ago. no, they were giving to people that applied for them and got them within minutes. I'm not hear to cry about it, ii just want to know why that is. what's the point in applying for something and waiting day after day for a key that you're just going to give to someone else that wasn't even waiting for it.. just applied and 20min later bam here's your key.. It's irritating.. I just hope I at least receive a key before phase 4 at least, since waiting for my key at the start of phase 3 was pointless.
  2. Helba

Helba Well Known Member

I'd like to believe the keys are given out completely randomly at this point. Please keep in mind that there are currently 950,000+ people signed up for beta. That's less than .01% of the total applications getting fulfilled. [However, we don't know how many are currently in beta.]
    FEEN likes this.
  3. Danforth Wright

Danforth Wright Well Known Member

FEEN likes this.
  4. FEEN

FEEN Member

when you put it that way I'm not even upset, its all luck of the draw. On the upside, phase 4 will be an open beta, so without a doubt we should be able to get in that. I will keep an eye on the NA twitter in hopes of obtaining a key.
  5. Danforth Wright

Mithoes likes this.
  6. Mithoes

Mithoes Member

Danforth Wright likes this.
  7. Danforth Wright

Ahem... you could just /like me. ;)
  8. Nasgoth580

Nasgoth580 New Member

I wish i had a beta code for ps3 im very sad and been trying so hard .
  9. Sword

Sword Well Known Member

Shame they're dissapearing as fast as they're being given away, but then again I heard there has been over 900k applicants for Beta, so 1k giveaways is like .2% of the applicants who haven't already gotten one, so they're gonna go quick.
  10. Aster

Aster Active Member

11. Promothian

Promothian Active Member

Thanks! !!!!!!! a friend of mine just got a key thanks to this.
  12. Mithoes

Mithoes Member

13. Thame

Thame Newbie

I was too late :[ Still don't have a key.
  14. FEEN

FEEN Member

I actually received my key earlier today, ii got it off of twitter. Words can not describe the joy ii am feeling right now. so ii will express it through dance *does the harlem shake*
  15. Danforth Wright

Looks like the keys are all gone for today. Shutting down to limit the number of stale key giveaway threads. Best of luck everyone!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.