Welcome to the Realm!

Hello Adventurer! Welcome to the best Final Fantasy community outside of Eorzea! Sign up today, and start meeting some great people from your server!

Join Us

An Expansion Pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sukiyomi, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Sukiyomi

Sukiyomi Adventurer

Now I know it is too soon to wish for this, but what's wrong with just imagining what it could be like?? Me personally, I would love if they did one that would take place past the events of the end-game scenario, btw please no one spoil me since I havnt gotten there yet lol.

Now to the big theory that has been in my head for a while. I would love some kind of pack called "The Lost Primals", in which it can be a story for after the game or just dungeons (more so this). Only reason I thought of this is because I just thought it would be cool to fight other primals such as Valefor, Yojimbo, and Anima. Also, Im not to much of a big fan of FF13, but why not include Hecatoncheir and Brynhildr with re-designs? That way we could get rid of the mechanical/FF13 aspect of them and into more organic gods.

Well I dont have much to say right now since this just popped out of my head and was not thought out thoroughly. So have at it guys! Btw, this wasn't a suggestion, it was just what you guys would want or expect from an expansion pact if there was ever one released.

Signing out!
    -Sukiyomi