Monk Advanced Monk Opener Advice

Discussion in 'Disciples of War' started by PrincessNewb, Nov 13, 2016.

1. PrincessNewb

PrincessNewb Crystal Brave

I'm not sure how many MNK mains we have here at Realm, or how many raid regularly on MNK, but there's been something I've been struggling with for months that I can't seem to figure out.

I want to get back into consistent endgame raiding at some point soon. I have considered adding potions into my opener, but I am having a really hard time figuring out where to pop it since PB in combination with mechanics is so time sensitive. I think my opener may be a bit outdated, but I'm normally top DPS (or top DPS aggro, anyway) in DF raids and raids with friends. So I suppose my question to other Monks out there is what opener do you use, and where (if anywhere) do you pop pots in your opener?

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated :facedesk:

2. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Well considering a top game monk rotation isn't really a secret anymore since its almost always the same barring personal playstyles. You could most likely type in "Top Heavensward Monk Rotation" in google and get the same thing someone here could give you [barring your playstyle of course ;)] So maybe try that hun?

3. PrincessNewb

PrincessNewb Crystal Brave

I did last night after I posted this, but I was just curious to see if anyone had anything different :)

4. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Ahh well hmm [blows raspberry]

Why not become a renegade then?