Additional Side Quests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Verak, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Verak

Verak Newbie

Just a thought, but seen a lot of talk that once you hit level 50 with your main job, its long, slow, repetetive, boring ect to level up the remainders to lvl 50 as you have already used everything at your disposal to push the first one up, so your stuck with dungeons, leves, hunting logs and fates along with any quests you have left over.

Why not introduce a system that introduces more side quests when you his level 50, and I don't mean level 50 side quests I mean when you max out one class, more side quests unlock from lvl 1-49, allowing you to have more available for you to do when it comes to leveling additional jobs, and repeat for each job that you max out.

Just a thought though I don't know how effective it would be but in my opinion it would help smooth things out a bit and lessen the repetetive grinds and benefit everyone, this way it will be more appealing for alot of people and keep them more entertained.
  2. Kredo

Kredo Active Member

I wish they would do that and also have a list of available sidequest so we can find them. I hate going to an area and realizing that there were quest I could have done at my level.
  3. Azrealle

Azrealle Member

I don't know about everyone else but I have not done a single side quest on my main class so I have lots of content to help push the rest of my classes along as I level them. Any time I get stucky on story quests due to not meeting the level requirement I farm out my hunting log pages or a few FATEs to get caught back up.

They do have a list of side-quests that you can do in the zone, it is the Recommendations feature, when you log in (or zone if you changed your settings) a list pops up with all suggested tasks in your current zone.
    Kredo likes this.
  4. Dorian Kors

Dorian Kors Active Member

I stopped doing side quests around lvl 10 so there's plenty left out there! As Azrealle said, do hunting log or FATES in between story quests, and there should be plenty to keep you occupied through your other classes.
  5. Kredo

Kredo Active Member

Thank you I have to check it out when a change classes. Since I usually log off as BLM when I log in the low level stuff don't show most of the times just Trials and maybe my hunting log. I never bothered since I thought it was random.
  6. Azrealle

Azrealle Member

There is a way to turn on a feature that will populate the recommendations window every time you zone as well, I find it annoying but it certainly has its uses.