Welcome to the Realm!

Hello Adventurer! Welcome to the best Final Fantasy community outside of Eorzea! Sign up today, and start meeting some great people from your server!

Join Us

Ability Delay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sixx, Aug 18, 2013.

  1. Sixx

    Sixx Crystal Brave

    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    61
    Trophy Points:
    20
    Log in to remove this ad
    Is it better from P3? I didn't play P3 but it seems to still be an issue from what I can tell.

    I'm playing a ARC and my "instant" attacks typically take a second or second and a half to fire.

    Anyone else noticing something similar or is that a ARC thing (I know it isn't my connection)
     
    #1
  2. Nehym

    Nehym Crystal Brave

    Messages:
    252
    Likes Received:
    186
    Trophy Points:
    23
    It wasn't like that for me at all but the servers are currently having a lot of issues so it might just be related to that? My instant abilities were instant.
     
    #2
  3. Aziah

    Aziah Crystal Brave

    Messages:
    312
    Likes Received:
    207
    Trophy Points:
    22
    Only delay I have it seems is when I do loot crap on ground for quests they tend to have a delay
     
    #3
  4. Laychu

    Laychu Crystal Brave

    Messages:
    501
    Likes Received:
    399
    Trophy Points:
    25
    I didn't have any delays on PS3 or PC for Arcanist instant attacks.
     
    #4
  5. Karnus Valkyr

    Karnus Valkyr Adventurer

    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    14
    80% of my attacks and actions are instant, the other 20% were down to my connection or the fact the servers are full to the brim. In my opinion it is a vast improvement over phase 3 even with all the server traffic.
     
    #5

Share This Page