180 day subscription available

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Euriko, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Euriko

Euriko Member

Tempted... Hmm... the thing with this is, if I were to get it, would I get the additional bonus items added onto my account at a later time when they are added and released or it wont carryover?
    Any thoughts? :3 My finger is hovering in the figure "8" over 90 day and 180 days.

[​IMG]

EDIT: It doesn't say how much the service is until you go to change the bill cycling period and it says 90 days for US$40 something, thought it would be cheaper.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  2. Karamethien

Karamethien Active Member

yeah, they still send you the notification for $0 though :)
  3. tokasmo

tokasmo Active Member

when do u get the subscrition rewards?
  4. Euriko

Euriko Member

After a certain amount of days have passed. 30 60 90 180 etc
  5. Katryn

Katryn New Member

As long as they plan to give me the rewards as they are released each month down the road, I'd gladly do this. I've got the money for it right now, and the "pay and forget about it" level of convenience would be nice. :)
  6. Z.chu

Z.chu Member

This is a really good point! The prices are on the official website btw :3 http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/product/

I also wanted to prepay and get the discount so it breaks down to less and I can have 8 characters (Just want others for Roleplaying purposes)

Membership Tier Subscription Length Monthly Price Max Characters per Server Max Characters
    Entry 30 days $12.99 * 1 8

Standard 30 days $14.99 * 8 40
    90 days $13.99 *
    180 days $12.99 *
  7. Real

Real Member

You get the rewards on the day you subscribe, iirc, since there's no reason to spread them out (if you've paid or game time, that's what ya getting). If you pay for 30 day sub now, you get the 30 day rewards now. If you pay for 90 days, you get 30+60+90 day rewards now. Etc.
  8. Euriko

Euriko Member

Really? I didn't get anything. :arghh:
  9. Real

Real Member

Ahh yes, there is a delay of sorts. So while you get the rewards all at once, you still need to play subscribed for a certain amount of time.

Mycroft and Romeoh like this.
  10. Romeoh

Romeoh Active Member

Real is correct, but they have only just finished/are in the process of sending out the goodies for CE and EA people. I expect loyalty goodies will start being sent out soon, they are just real busy atm.

Does anyone know if there are goodies for 180 days? I only know that for 90 days you get the big eyeball pet and mount.

But yeah, Yoshi confirmed in the Live Letter that you don't have to wait 90 days to get the goodies if you've paid up front.

Edit: Ninja'd by Real who boasts evidence too :) Nice one!
  11. Bakoor

Bakoor New Member

I don't recall where but I read somewhere that you get the services or "bonuses" before you actually play the full period. So for example if you subscribed for the 180 days you will get the bonuses and can use them on the first day after you get charged. I'm not 100% sure though
  12. Euriko

Euriko Member

180 day bonuses are to be announced after patch for v2.01
  13. Elvirnith

Elvirnith Active Member

I went for 180 straight up regardless of bonuses. Be bold and join me.
    Jedrek, JodiePie, Yojubo and 3 others like this.
  14. peet44

peet44 Member

soooooo what is the link to the subscription place???
  15. Karamethien

Karamethien Active Member

You will get the rewards after you paid for that many days.

So if you have a game card (like they have in asia) you can get the items RIGHT NOW. Since registering those cards would have paid for x number of days.

Otherwise you have wait for SE to charge you. Once they have charged you for that many days you get that rewards.

Those who are on a 30 day schedule will see the reward at the beginning of that month.

Those who are on 60 day schedule will get the 30 and 60 day bonus right away (because they paid 60 days) and then the 90 day bonus when they are charged for the 60 days again.

Those who are on 90 day schedule will get 30, 60, and 90 as soon as their charge clears.

Same for those who are on 180 days.

Thus we won't get it till our free time expires. Since that is when we will be charged. The prepaid game cards don't exist for NA/EU either.
  16. Gosu

Gosu Newbie

so if I pay for 180 day subscription now, will I get the reward for 180 days when its out? Also is there an expiry date to the Veteran Rewards?
  17. ll Dan G ll

ll Dan G ll Member

Seconded!

I registered for early access and then registered the code when the game was delivered, but I've seen nothing about when/where to pay the subscription fees.
  18. NanoBiter

NanoBiter Newbie

Paid my subscription for 180 days, though I accidently applied it to a 2nd service account on MY account at SE. No preorder bonuses for me anymore, but I get my CE and 180 sub on the other one... that's my main one now. I hope I don't lose ou ton too much from missing a cat and a cap.
  19. oochie989

oochie989 New Member

You get the rewards on the day they charge you. Because we are all on our free 30 days right now, that means whatever sub you have chosen (30,60,90, 180) will not be charged to you and go into effect until 9/29 when the 30 day free period is over and you start getting billed. So any vet rewards you've earned based on the number of months you've paid for will be given to you in a month or so.

I did 90 days, so Sept 29th ish when they bill me, I'll get my 30, 60 and 90 day vet rewards.
  20. peet44

peet44 Member

WHERE DO I GO TO SUBSCRIBE???