FFXIV ARR Forum - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Live Letter Q&A Translations
Patch 3.1 will arrive on Tuesday, November 10th! We also debuted the official trailer!
- New beast tribe quests for the Vanu Vanu
- Level Adjustment Feature - Monster strength will be adjusted according to the level of the quest. Rewards can only be received with the job you accepted the quest with.
- The requirements to undertake Thok Ast Thok (Extreme) will be changed.
Originally you needed to clear the The Limitless Blue (Extreme) first, but it will be possible to challenge this battle without clearing it.
- Certain portions of the Aether Current quest will be changed so that they can be obtained by progressing through the main scenario quest line.
Patch 3.1 is nearly here, and today's preview offers a look at the dangers lurking within Saint Mocianne's Arboretum, as well as the hard incarnation of Pharos Sirius.
≪Saint Mocianne's Arboretum≫
Saint Mocianne's Arboretum was once home to the greatest collection of flora and fauna the realm had ever known. Alas, in the wake of the Exodus it has since been abandoned, the teeming life within now roaming the halls with reckless abandon. A band of treasure hunters would pierce the heart of this leafy labyrinth in search of treasure, a treasure they claim would be a boon to Idyllshire.
Read on for more details about the upcoming 3.1 dungeons as well as the flying mounts!!!
To ensure that plots of land are not claimed and left unused, estates not accessed for extended periods of time will be automatically demolished, and the plots of land will be put back up for sale.
Estates Subject to Demolishing
Free company housing that has not been accessed by at least one member within forty-five days.
Private housing that has not been accessed by the owner within forty-five days.
Purchased plots of land upon which an estate has not been built within forty-five days.
* The count for days of inactivity will begin on the release of patch 3.1.
Read on for more details about the housing reclamation procedures!~
The Echo Podcast Crew is back!
Listen to our latest episode HERE:
And, presenting a long-time member of the Realm, the one and only Cyn Romanace !!!
In this extra long episode, we are bring back the "Featured from the Realm" segment, where we talk about the Featured Guide of the Month, the Weekly PoOP, as well as feature an FC from our Free Companies index and a member from the Realm!
In this episode, Fybrile gets convinced to go to Brynhildr, Maaja weighs in on the expansion, and Cyn indulges us with a game of "Eorzean Marry, !@#$, Kill". We discuss patch 3.1, memorable characters around the Realm, and DPS checks in end game.
FFXIV Patch 3.1 Notes
1. A new alliance (24-man) raid dungeon, "The Void Ark"
2. New alliance raid gear
3. Exploratory Missions
4. A New Golden Saucer Game: "Lord of Verminion"
6. New Glamour & Housing Items
The Void Ark
New Alliance Raid Gear
Check out this thread for more Patch 3.1 news and updates!!!~
Page 2 of 3